SiDiary > SiDiary English

Question about statistics section

(1/2) > >>

Steffie:
Hi, i am using SIdiary for almost 2 days now and i was wondering,
can anyone explain how it works in the statistics section.
when does a value go into "before breakfast" of "after breakfast" of "before dinner" "after dinner"  is that calculated on the time, or is there a direct link between the column this value is in and these statistic names ?

Alf:

--- Zitat von: Steffie am April 28, 2004, 12:26 ---Hi, i am using SIdiary for almost 2 days now and i was wondering,
can anyone explain how it works in the statistics section.
when does a value go into "before breakfast" of "after breakfast" of "before dinner" "after dinner"  is that calculated on the time, or is there a direct link between the column this value is in and these statistic names ?

--- Ende Zitat ---

Hi Steffie,

the bg values are grouped by control times automatically based on the timestamp.
Each control time (i.e. "before breakfast") has a pre-defined time range, which you can see by clicking on it on the PPC device (or with the tooltip-text on the windows client).

If you've selected a control type as a filter for the statistic, all bg levels monitored in this time range will then be calculated.

If you need other time ranges for the control types there's today a possibility to pre-set them with a few keys in the sidiary.ini file (it's a pending issue on my todo-list to provide a screen for editing this time ranges... :( ).

Please let me know, if you want to change the defaults! I will post the keys on demand...

Bye, Alf.

Steffie:

--- Zitat von: Alf am April 28, 2004, 12:43 ---Hi Steffie,

the bg values are grouped by control times automatically based on the timestamp.
Each control time (i.e. "before breakfast") has a pre-defined time range, which you can see by clicking on it on the PPC device (or with the tooltip-text on the windows client).

--- Ende Zitat ---
aah i missed the tooltips completely in that screen, probably i went over it to fast  :patsch:

--- Zitat ---If you've selected a control type as a filter for the statistic, all bg levels monitored in this time range will then be calculated.

If you need other time ranges for the control types there's today a possibility to pre-set them with a few keys in the sidiary.ini file (it's a pending issue on my todo-list to provide a screen for editing this time ranges... :( ).

Please let me know, if you want to change the defaults! I will post the keys on demand...

Bye, Alf.

--- Ende Zitat ---

Hmm maybe i want to change them yes, because sometimes i work late shifts several weeks and the times will not exactly fit for me, but for now i first want try the program some more. It already looks great, and i have only 1,5 days of values in it.

I also saw some minor bugs that happened in translation to dutch, but i will collect those and probably discuss them with the dutch translater ?

Alf:

--- Zitat von: Steffie am April 28, 2004, 13:01 ---I also saw some minor bugs that happened in translation to dutch, but i will collect those and probably discuss them with the dutch translater ?

--- Ende Zitat ---

Pretty good idea! :super:
You can reach Henk by email on SiDiary's web... (languagesupport- or credits-section)

hawkeye:

--- Zitat von: Alf am April 28, 2004, 12:43 ---If you need other time ranges for the control types there's today a possibility to pre-set them with a few keys in the sidiary.ini file (it's a pending issue on my todo-list to provide a screen for editing this time ranges... ).

--- Ende Zitat ---

I would like to know the sidiary.ini file entries that would allow me to change the time ranges for before breakfast, after breakfast, etc. 

My congratulations to you on your outstanding software!

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln