SiDiary > SiDiary English

Email privacy

(1/3) > >>

Alf:
If I may ask a wish:

I've sent _many_ , _really many_ update-info emails for the release from today and my mailbox just exploded for bounced emails!  :moser:

Nothing to say against protecting your personal email addresses with spam cops and naturally there probably comes the point that you even have to deactivate your email account if the spam quota is too high but ...

...PLEASE consider to unsubscribe with your old email address if it's not valid anymore.

If you don't like to be notified about updates or hotfixes...

...PLEASE consider to unsubscribe with your email address instead of putting my one to your spam cop.

And since we are talking about email addresses:
SiDiary can be downloaded without the need to leave just a single email address, so why are you giving me unreachable nonsense?
(Like a@a.com, test@test.com, info@sidiary.org, erstmal@testen.de, fuckyou@rself.com) :(

Alf (a bit frustrated).

Andi:

--- Zitat von: Alf am Juli 29, 2004, 22:46 ---And since we are talking about email addresses:
SiDiary can be downloaded without the need to leave just a single email address, so why are you giving me unreachable nonsense?
(Like a@a.com, test@test.com, info@sidiary.org, erstmal@testen.de, fuckyou@rself.com) :(

--- Ende Zitat ---

Da kann ich Dir nur zustimmen. So Adressen, wie von Dir beschrieben, sind ein Armutszeugnis derjenigen, die Dein tolles Produkt (:super:) mit Füssen treten  :gruebeln:

--- Zitat von: Alf am Juli 29, 2004, 22:46 ---Alf (a bit frustrated).

--- Ende Zitat ---

Deinen Frust kann ich gut nachvollziehen :ja:

Für manche scheint der Tellerrand sehr hoch zu sein  :balla:

Gruß Andi

Alf:
Hi Andi,

Danke für Deinen Post - das hebt doch glatt die Stimmung um einige Meter!!!  :super: :ja: :super:

Ciaoi, Alf.

Alf:
Hi,

today I found another new highlight of nonsense email addresses in the list of registered users (for the update info):

It's the one and only:  :party:

wiliam.gates@microsoft.com
Please consider to just check "I don't want to get hotfix / update notifications" instead of giving me nonsense email addresses.

(Or give me at least a lough with addresses like the one from above instead of a@a.com or test@test.com - that's boring...)

Andi:

--- Zitat von: Alf am September 15, 2004, 11:34 ---It's the one and only:  :party:

wiliam.gates@microsoft.com
--- Ende Zitat ---

:mauer: :staun2: :patsch: :zunge2:

Habich was vergessen?  ???

Gruß Andi

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln