SiDiary > SiDiary English

SiDiary on i-Mate SP3i (Smartphone)

(1/1)

ivogal:
Hi I am new to the forum and would like to inform you that I have successfully installed SiDiary on my i-mate SP3i smartphone.  One thing which I have not managed so far is to have a printout for my doctor.  I have downloaded the NovoStyleEn.rtf and inserted the file in the SiDiary folder on the smarthpone. I have then associated the file with a ClearVue Document reader but there is no data on the file.  It seems that the .rtf file is not being populated / or not reading the data.  Can anyone help.  Thanks

Joerg Moeller:
Hi ivogal and welcome to our (and your) forum :zwinker:

--- Zitat von: ivogal am Dezember 30, 2004, 08:55 ---One thing which I have not managed so far is to have a printout for my doctor.  I have downloaded the NovoStyleEn.rtf and inserted the file in the SiDiary folder on the smarthpone.

--- Ende Zitat ---

I suggest to insert it on your Windows-Client of SiDiary. After sync (when you have all your datas on PC) you can print out every Data you want. Just switch to the statistic-section, chose a timerange and then print it :ja:

Alf:
Hi ivogal,
great to have another confirmed smartphone device! :)

As Jörg has already mentioned, the printing engine is an exclusive feature of the desktop version. The smartphone package had included a tool named SPSync.exe, which will snychronize your data from the smartphone and that from the desktop (and either merge it, if you have used both systems for data entry). This tool is needed because ActiveSync will not sync any files from a smartphone :(

After synchronizing data (which will be done automatically when you have configured it and put your smartphone to your docking station) you can print all of your data from the statistics tab or export it to other applications like Excel, Diabass etc.

Let us know, if you need further assistance for that stuff!

Cheers, Alf.

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln