Autor Thema: import  (Gelesen 2422 mal)

Offline Ailis

import
« am: Januar 21, 2006, 20:04 »
Hey,

I hope that someone can help me. I just had to reload my entire computer as it crashed. I saved everything though and now managed to reinstall SIDIARY and register it again. I exported all my readings, but when I try and import them now it does not show anything although it does say that they were successfully loaded. Do I have to enter 2 months worth of readings again or is there something I can do?

thanks

Annika
*Excuse me while I kiss the sky*

Offline Adrian

• Special Member
  • Diabetestyp: ---
  • Therapie: ---
Re: import
« Antwort #1 am: Januar 21, 2006, 20:08 »
Hello,

did you save the old SiDiary directories. There could be an easy way to just copy the data files into the new Installation.

LG|Adrian
Cozmo mit Humalog 

Offline Alf

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Mein Name ist Shumway. Gordon Shumway.
    • Diabetikertagebuch
  • Diabetestyp: ---
  • Therapie: ---
« Antwort #2 am: Januar 21, 2006, 20:30 »
Hi Annika,

the easiest thing for your SiDiary backup strategy is to just copy all files within the data folder. That's all you'll need to get your data back on a clean new system.

I'm not sure how you have accomplished your backup. Did you export your data into a csv-file?

If you haven't saved your data files mentioned above, you could send me a personal message with the file which you are trying to import. I'm pretty optimistic that we can get your data back... ;)

Cheers, Alf.
DM 1, ICT mit Lantus/Humalog/Insuman Rapid, Freestyle Libre, SiDiary Win & Android
Diabetes Software, Windhorst, Helden der Kindheit

Offline Joerg Moeller

• Administrator
  • Special Member
  • Ohana heißt "Familie"...
    • Diabetesinfo
  • Diabetestyp: DM 1
  • Therapie: Insulin-Pumpe
« Antwort #3 am: Januar 21, 2006, 20:39 »
the easiest thing for your SiDiary backup strategy is to just copy all files within the data folder. That's all you'll need to get your data back on a clean new system.

This and the SiDiary.ini (Prevents you from making nearly all neccessary records again...)
Meine Seite über Diabetes: http://www.diabetesinfo.de/
Meine Facebook-Seite: https://www.facebook.com/Diabetesinfo.de/